24 November 2008

go tripping

another question - is there some unwritten rule that each blog entry must fit only one topic - do people sometimes just meander whole bunches of thoughts?

if only one topic: then it's this - it's not that I want to quit before I started, but looks like I'll be joining my husband in the States soon which means my heart's beating faster thinking what must I get done before I leave - so that's a good way to put up priorities - and apologies, but blogging isn't yet a high priority -

so to remind myself for thoughts I'd like to blog on:

1) why blog? (ego? connection? show off????)

2) new calendar (Jewish!!!!!)

3) procrastination and decluttering - big issues - even if I haven't written anything yet on it, I'd love hearing great wisdoms on it from anyone

so unless I suddenly change and become greatly organized and on top of it all, I may not come back for a while

but that's the nice thing about (most of) life, you can always come back and try again.

2 comments:

Leora said...

No rules about more than one topic, but you will probably get more responses if you do one topic at a time. Easier on us readers.

I've blogging about topics I've wanted to post about when I have more time, and then slowly built up the topics when time becomes available.

If you do end up in the U.S., have a great trip.

I would love it if we could get a picture of trees and forests for your header...

Klara said...

oh boy so much to learn. sorry I didn't see comment earlier - I need to know how to let the computer tell me there are comments.

some people don't do windows (pun on purpose) - I don't do photos (yet)- the idea of trees and forests was not so much nature, as I know you love, but rather how sometimes it's good to see the big picture, but sometimes life is in the details. One day I'll sit and write that up as a post, maybe.